VPT190 – Engine Cylinder Head Pressure Tester
The Comec VPT190 is a tank for hydraulic testing of cylinder heads and engine blocks, equipped with programmable heating functions and touch-screen control to enable efficient detection of fractures or cracks while keeping operating costs low.
The Comec VPT190 is an immersion tank, designed for the hydraulic testing of cylinder heads and engine blocks, to easily identify fractures or cracks causing pressure loss in internal combustion engines.
Carefully designed, the Comec VPT190 cylinder head testing tank is made of stainless steel that prevents any form of corrosion.
It is fully lined with insulating material to increase insulation and maintain a constant water temperature, preventing heat loss and reducing waste to minimize costs associated with heating water.
In addition, it is possible to set the entire water heating process by means of a programmable timer which, thanks to preset programs, controls the activation of 2 efficient, independently operating heating elements in a fully automatic manner.
A convenient and intuitive touch-screen display gives the operator complete control of the machine and the movement of the head-carrying cradle, which can rotate 360° on its axis.
The large capacity of the stainless steel tank allows the testing of heads and blocks of important dimensions up to 1350 mm in length, including Iveco Cursor or Caterpillar engine blocks.
A wide range of standard accessories completes the rich equipment of the Comec VPT190 cylinder head testing tank.
PROS AND CONS
Let’s now examine the PROS and CONS for the end user who decides to purchase the Comec VPT190 engine cylinder head pressure tester.
- Highest production quality with premium materials for long machine life
- Stainless steel insulated tank to prevent heat loss
- Water heating system controlled by automatic timer to reduce power consumption
- Easy to use touch screen control, even for inexperienced operators
- High safety standards for the use of water at high temperatures
- Product not suitable for hobbyists or for occasional use
|Max. engine head capacity
|Max. cradle travel
|Cradle rotation speed
|Cradle up and down speed
|Heating elements power
|2 × 4,5 kW
|Adjustable working temperature
|30 ÷ 90° C
|Hydraulic unit power
|Cradle gearmotor power
- Parallel supports for flat cylinder heads
- Adjustable parallels supports for inclined cylinder heads
- Plexiglas plate locking crossbars complete with plates
- Tiranti di fissaggio L=380 mm con dadi e rondelle
- Plexiglas plate 500×250×30 mm
- Plexiglas plate 800×250×30 mm
- Rubber gasket sheet 500×500×8 mm
- Oil-resistant rubber sheet 500×500×3 mm
- Side closure plate with quick coupling
- Service wrench set
- Instruction manual