Comec TD302 Rotor Lathe for Vehicle Mounted Disc Brakes
The TD302 vehicle brake disc lathe is the perfect machine for turning brake rotors directly mounted on passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
Due to its design features, this product easily allows the reconditioning of automotive brakes directly on the vehicle, thus avoiding tedious and complicated disc disassembly operations.
In fact, the intelligent mounting system allows easy attachment of the machine to the caliper mount, ensuring high machining accuracy and maintaining proper alignment between the disc and caliper.
The TD302 is characterized by its extremely small size and weight, providing unique handling and comfort thanks to its compact and lightweight design, which simplifies handling and operation, making every reconditioning operation easier and faster.
Equipped with a complete set of standard components and accessories, the TD302 allows precise adjustment of both cutting tools and offers continuous feed with automatic limit switch for a wide range of applications.
The TD302 is further equipped with the TD332, the speed motorization device that offers total control, allowing operations to be performed easily and quickly.
With the TD302, brake disc maintenance becomes an increasingly smooth and professional operation, allowing you to keep your vehicle in optimal condition for safe and reliable driving.
PROS AND CONS
Let us now see what are the pros and cons for those who decide to purchase the Comec TD302 vehicle mounted disc lathe.
- Possibility of turning without brake disc removal
- Versatility, portability and compactness make it an easy-to-use device
- Low cost for those who do not want to equip themselves with a traditional brake lathe
- Its compactness makes it unsuitable for large trucks and discs
- For disc brakes only, not drum brakes
|Longitudinal table travel
TD332 – MOTORIZED ROTATING DEVICE
|Disc rotation speed
- Bi-directional automatic feed
- Dispositivo motorizzato di rotazione disco
- Wheel drive brackets
- Electric limit switch
- Spiral power cable
- Bracket clamps
- Right tool with insert
- Left tool with insert
- Equipment storage box
- Service wrench set
- Instruction manual
OPTIONALS AND ACCESSORIES
- UT0328 – Right-hand tool with insert
- UT0329 – Left-hand tool with insert
- UT2829 – Pack of 10 inserts for UT0028 and UT0029