RP850 – Cylinder Head and Block Skimming Machine
The Comec RP850 cylinder head and block engine resurfacer is a compact and efficient product that offers excellent performance in high-speed machining of cast iron and aluminum.
The Comec RP850 cylinder head and engine block resurfacer is the result of years of experience and field testing in high-speed machining of materials such as cast iron and aluminum.
This excellent machine takes advantage of special tools such as CBN and PCD to achieve higher performance in engine rebuilding.
The Comec RP850 is characterised by its large working capacity, with a table travel of up to 1115 mm.
This makes it easy to handle medium to long headers and blocks, despite its relatively compact size.
With inverter controlled variable speed control of the cutter plate rotation and table feed, the RP850 is an extremely versatile and flexible machine for any engine rebuilder.
Whatever the size of the grinding shop, the Comec RP850 offers an excellent combination of high performance and functionality.
Extremely competitive pricing and extreme versatility make this cylinder head and block skimming machine the ideal choice for both small and large engine rebuilding shops.
PROS AND CONS
Now, let’s see what the PROs and CONs are for engine rebuilders considering the Comec RP850 cylinder head resurfacer.
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Compact size ideal for tight spaces
- Compliant with CE requirements
- Not suitable for large head and block machining operations
|Longitudinal head travel
|Max. workable lenght
|Max. workable width
|Min. – Max. workable height
|Milling plate diameter
|Ø 330 mm
|Milling plate variable rotation speed
|Table variable feed speed
|Head motor power
|Table motor power
- Variable axis speed with digital readout
- Table variable feed speed
- Workcycle program Manual/Continuous
- Milling plate Ø 330 mm with CBN/PCD insert
- UT1350 – Tool holder cartridge
- UT1355 – ½” CBN insert
- Basement integrated control panel
- Polycarbonate protective shield
- PV0021 – No. 2 large fixing clamps
- PV0022 – No. 2 small fixing clamps
- Guideway lubricating oil
- Service wrench set
- Instruction manual
OPTIONALS AND ACCESSORIES
- PVA015 – Universal adjustable fixture with parallels
- PVA015 – Universal adjustable fixture for inclined cylinder head fixtures
- TST010 – Milling depth indicator device
- UT1330 – ½” tool holder cartridge
- UT1355 – ½” CBN insert for cast iron
- UT1356 – ½” PCD insert for aluminum
- UT1390 – Tool holder cartridge for UT1392
- UT1392 – ALP insert for aluminum with pre-chambers