Comec RP1000 CNC Numerical Control Cylinder Head and Block Resurfacer
The RP1000.CNC is the numerically controlled evolution of the acclaimed RP1000 and represents the pinnacle of technological innovation in cylinder head and block reconditioning.
Sharing many of the same technical features as the RP1000, the RP1000.CNC offers a number of unique features that place it at the forefront of efficiency and precision.
Like the RP1000, the RP1000.CNC is constructed from high quality cast iron components, giving rigidity and strength to the entire structure.
Accurate table movement is provided by a high-precision recirculating ball screw.
The Comec RP1000.CNC cylinder head and block grinder is equipped with an advanced laser sensor that accurately scans cylinder head surfaces, and dedicated software that processes the acquired data, allowing automatic management of grinding operations to ensure optimal results.
The pivoting control panel is equipped with an electronic handwheel and touch screen, making it easy for the operator to interact with the machine.
Intuitive programming allows a wide range of machining parameters to be stored, increasing versatility and adaptability to specific needs.
This allows the RP1000.CNC to operate fully automatically, reducing human intervention to a minimum.
The milling plate with CBN or PCD cutting inserts is designed for high-speed face surfacing of cast iron, aluminum, or aluminum heads with steel prechambers, ensuring high quality results in any machining operation.
The RP1000.CNC is another step forward in the evolution of cylinder head and block resurfacing.
It is a top-of-the-line product aimed at the modern engine rebuilder and a must-have investment for engine rebuilders looking for the highest level of excellence and automation in head and block machining.
PROS AND CONS
Let us now try to analyze what are the PRO’s and CON’s to help the end user when purchasing the Comec RP1000 CNC cylinder head and engine block resurfacing machine.
- Easy to use touch screen control, even for inexperienced operators
- Automatic control and laser scanning allow maximum optimization of working time
- Possibility to save different working configurations
- Machine equipped with the best technical devices and the most advanced automatisms
- Compliant with CE requirements
- Learning CNC controls can take some time for the inexperienced.
- TOP of the line machine not ideal for those looking for a low cost product
|Max. workable lenght
|Max. workable width
|Min. – Max. working height
|Useful table surface
|Milling plate diameter
|Ø 355 mm
|Milling plate variable rotation speed
|Head variable feed speed
|Head motor power
|Table motor power
|Head motor torque
- Recirculating ball screw table and head feeds
- Milling plate Ø 355 mm with CBN/PCD insert
- Touch screen control panel
- Surface laser scanning sensor
- Surface profile viewer
- Automatic working cycle
- Preloaded working parameters and infinite storage possibilities
- Working cycle time calculation
- Safety shield with slide doors
- PV0006 – Pair of single-groove parallel supports
- PV0021 – No. 2 large fixing clamps
- PV0022 – Nr. 4 small fixing clamps
- Guide lubricant
- Service wrench set
- Instruction manual
OPTIONALS AND ACCESSORIES
- PVA015 – Universal adjustable fixture with parallels
- PVA015 – Universal adjustable fixture for inclined cylinder head fixtures
- UT1355 – ½” CBN insert for cast iron
- UT1356 – ½” PCD insert for aluminum
- UT1330 – ½” tool holder cartridge
- UT1345 – ⅜” CBN insert for cast iron
- UT1346 – ⅜” PCD insert for aluminum
- UT1320 – ⅜” tool holder cartridge
- UT1392 – ALP insert for aluminum with pre-chambers
- UT1390 – ALP insert holder cartridge
- GL0400 – Laser sensor sliding bracket