PEG FM1 Portable Manual Valve Seat Cutting Machine
PEG FM1 is a portable manual boring machine for cutting engine valve seats.
Its efficient processing system, with 3-corner shaped cutting bits, allows to:
- restore the edges of the valve seat
- remove the valve seat
- increase the counter bore of the valve seat ring
PEG FM1 is composed of a variable inclination milling body with an electromagnetic clamping base.
The complete kit is supplied in a convenient case that allows easy transport or storing.
PEG FM1 can be further enriched with additional equipment such as the universal support, the multi-purpose bench, the electric motor drive device and the vacuum checker.
|Min.- Max. valve seat diameter||Ø 16 ÷ 65 mm|
|Min.- Max. valve seat ring diameter||Ø 28 ÷ 70 mm|
|Vertical spindle travel||15 mm|
|Spindle rotation speed||56 RPM|
|Spindle rotation variable speed||30 ÷ 100 RPM|
|Motor power||0,24kW – 1Ph / 0,37kW – 3Ph|
|Electrical requirements||230V – 1Ph / 400V – 3Ph|
- Variable inclination milling body with electromagnetlc clamping base
- No. 1 flat cutting bit
- No. 2 cutting bits 30° and 45° (3 angles formtools)
- No. 2 bit holders
- No. 5 self centering pilots
- No. 1 tool adjusting device
- Service wrenches set
- Instruction manual
- Plastic storing box
OPTIONALS AND ACCESSORIES
- FM1080 – Mounting support for FM1
- FM1005 – Variable speed motor for FM1
- WP0140 – Various diameters tungsten carbide pilots for PEG FM1
- VACUTEST 116 – Electric vacuum checker for valve seal vacuum test
- VACUCHECK 90 – Air vacuum checker for valve seal vacuum test