OMCN Manual Action Hydraulic Presses with Working Capacity 30 to 100 Tons
OMCN produces a wide range of oleodynamics and hydraulic presses offering a pressure force of between 30 and 100 tonnes for a large variety of uses.
OMCN manual and pneumatic hydraulic presses are the ideal solution for mechanical and engine repair shops.
They are entirely made of sturdy welded steel and the cylinder rod is made of special chrome-plated metal.
In addition, they are equipped with a functional steel spring embedded in the cylinder to allow a quick return of the rod In the initial position.
The OMCN manual press machine is equipped with a dual speed hand pump; the first speed allows a rapid descent, while the second speed a slower, more precise approach.
The two adjustable speeds are easily controlled via a convenient handwheel located on the pump to manage the pressure power.
This type of hydraulic hand-pump presses are equipped with a winch that allows the height of the working table to be adjusted quickly and conveniently.
In addition, the presses can also be equipped with an accurate pressure gauge for displaying the valve operating pressure.
Discover OMCN wide selection of hydraulic workshop presses with hydraulic pump for your machine shop.
FEATURES OF THE HYDRAULIC PRESS WITH MANUAL PUMP
- Working range 30÷100 TON
- Two operating speeds
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Quick return thanks to the steel spring located inside the cylinder
- Winch for vertical bench press lifting
- Pressure gauge for displaying operating pressure
- Suitable for professional working
PROS AND CONS
Let’s review the pros and cons of OMCN manual hydraulic presses 30÷100 Ton.
- Made in Italy: high quality product with excellent value for money
- Double speed pump for more efficient working
- Robust construction: strong, durable and easy to maintain
- Ergonomic frame: for greater comfort during use
- CE compliant security system
- The most demanding operator may not appreciate the manual drive
- The downward movement of the piston can be slow for continuous pressing operations
- Not suitable for hobbyists and DIY enthusiasts
|P30/SA||30||Ø 60 mm||190 mm||1000 mm||218×60×130 cm||280 Kg|
|157||40||Ø 60 mm||190 mm||1135 mm||226×85×142 cm||405 Kg|
|158||50||Ø 60 mm||190 mm||1135 mm||226×85×142 cm||455 Kg|
|159||70||Ø 90 mm||210 mm||1120 mm||234×90×158 cm||700 Kg|
|160||100||Ø 110 mm||215 mm||1055 mm||244×90×174 cm||960 Kg|
- Two-speed manual pump
- Efficient system steel spring return
- Manual winch for workbench lifting
- Oil pressure gauge
OPTIONALS AND ACCESSORIES
- V-shaped prisms
- Pin-extracting plate
- Pair of adjustable tailstock
- Tee slots milled plate
- Stroke end electric device
- Anti-rotation device for piston rod
- Mobile ram