LEV300 – Cylinder Honing Machine for Engine Blocks
The Comec LEV300 cylinder honing machine is a high quality CNC machine tool for precision cylinder honing of engine blocks and other fine mechanical applications.
This CNC machine tool offers flawless performance. It autonomously manages the grinding processes according to the parameters set by the operator.
The rugged construction of the LEV300 provides unique structural rigidity while maintaining extremely accurate machining results.
The horizontal movement of the head is on linear guides, while the rotation of the hone is driven by a powerful electric motor and the vertical movement is controlled by a precise recirculating ball screw.
The LEV300 is equipped with an electronic handwheel that controls a highly sensitive brushless motor. This ensures precise micrometric displacement.
The user interface is intuitive thanks to the touch screen panel placed in front of the operator.
Here you can enter the desired machining data, which will be processed by the built-in software to optimize speed, hone rotation and other important parameters of the grinding process.
A double-action, operator-controlled hand wheel easily controls the opening and closing of the hone.
The LEV300 is also equipped with a highly efficient cooling unit with a magnetic filtration system.
This ensures efficient cooling and helps keep the machine in excellent working condition.
If you are an engine rebuilder ready to invest in a state-of-the-art cylinder honing machine, the Comec LEV300 is the ideal choice to ensure precise, high quality machining.
PROS AND CONS
Let us now look at what the PRO’s and CON’s are for the engine rebuilder who decides to purchase the Comec LEV300 cylinder honing machine.
- Machine equipped with the best technical devices and the most advanced automatisms
- Possibility to save different working configurations
- Designed to ensure a high level of performance higher than the market standard
- Product entirely made in Italy
- Compliant with CE requirements
- Learning CNC controls can take some time for the inexperienced.
- TOP of the line machine not ideal for those looking for a low cost product
|Min. – Max. honing diameter
|Ø 25÷500 mm
|Vertical hone travel
|Hone rotation speed
|Distance table – hone
|Longitudinal head travel
|Max. dimension of engine block
|Spindle rotation motor
|Hone feed motor power
|Coolant pump motor
- Head movement on linear guides
- Vertical movement of the hone with ballscrew
- Touch screen control panel
- Electronic hand wheel for hone movement
- Operating software for manual and automatic operation
- Double-acting hand wheel for opening/closing hone
- Coolant system with magnetic filtration
- Universal support for engine block fixing
- Safety screen and splash guard
- Service wrench set
- Instruction manual