KR-800 PLANNER Cylinder Head and Reurfacer by Industrias Kras
The KR-800 PLANNER cylinder head resurfacer is a machine that sets a new standard among medium-sized engine resurfacing machines.
Designed and optimized for all engine repair shops, its strengths are the compactness and the technical features introduced.
For the basic architecture of the KR-800 PLANNER, we have relied on construction concepts that take into account the overall dimensions of the machine, but at the same time allow for a wide field of work.
The KR-800 PLANNER has been designed in such a way that it is the machine head and not the table that moves, thus avoiding wasting such large surfaces inside the workshop.
The load-bearing structure consists of a massive L-frame on which vertical wall, linear guides are mounted which allow the horizontal sliding of the head.
The movement of the head takes place on a pair of high precision linear guides, and takes place through a screw controlled by an extremely reliable brushless motor that allows variable feed of maximum precision.
The vertical movement of the head takes place also on linear guides of extreme precision.
The L-frame of the KR-800 PLANNER cylinder head resurfacer rests on a sturdy sheet metal base, and the work area is protected by a safety screen with opening doors.
The working capacity of the KR-800 PLANNER is ideal for those engine repair workshops that need to machine medium-sized heads and blocks.
The horizontal travel of the head covers a distance of 800 mm, while the vertical travel of 400 mm, thus offering a wide processing range.
The various controls allow you to control both the variable speed rotation of the grinding stones wheel and the variable head feed, offering the operator the most varied configurations.
The KR-800 PLANNER engine block and head resurfacing machine has been designed to work in 2 different ways:
- Grinding mode, with grinding stones and coolant.
- Milling mode with chip removal, therefore dry and with a brazed cutting tool, included in the standard equipment.
The KR-800 PLANNER can be further equipped with a cutter plate and cartridges for PCD and CBN inserts, further expanding its processing potential.
The control panel is located on the right side of the operator, who can easily control all the drives.
On the control panel there are:
- Machine ignition selector
- Coolant pump ignition selector
- Grinding wheel rotation start/stop selector
- Grinding wheel speed adjustment knob
- Feed mode selector: single or automatic cycle
- Carriage advancement speed adjustment knob
- Carriage advancement direction selector
- Emergency stop button
EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES
A rich standard equipment is supplied with the KR-800 PLANNER resurfacing and milling machine, so the operator can immediately use it.
Numerous options can be added at any time to make the KR-800 PLANNER an even more performing grinding and cutting machine for cylinder heads and engine blocks.
|Max. workable width
|Max. workable height
|Grinding stones plate diameter
|Ø 320 mm
|Distance column guides – wheel center
|Grinding wheel variable rotation speed
|Carriage variable feed speed
|Grinding wheel motor power
|Electric pump power
|170 × 85 × 180 cm
- Nr. 1 pair of parallel supports height 120 mm
- Nr. 4 adjusting flanges
- Nr. 8 adjustment screws
- Dial gauge with support arm
- Device for wheel balancing
- Nr. 2 brazed tools for hard metal
- Set of ginding stones
- Cooling system
- Emulsifiable grinding liquid (1 Lt.)
- Splash and safety guard with doors
- Set of service tools
OPTIONALS AND ACCESSORIES
- ½” CBN insert
- ½” PCD insert
- ½” CBN and PCD insert-holder cartridge
- Ø 360 mm (Ø 14“) cutter plate for ½” CBN and PCD
- Adjustable multi-angle universal fixture with steel plate
- Adjustable universal fixture with parallels