OMCN W Line Series: Two Speed Electro Hydraulic Presses with Pressing Force 20 ÷ 150 Tons
The OMCN W Line electro-hydraulic presses are a range of rugged and versatile machines with press capacity between 20 and 150 tonnes, depending on the machining to be performed.
The two-speed electro-hydraulic press OMCN with 20 to 150 ton capacity is a perfect tool for high-quality pressing work.
These presses are designed to deliver outstanding performance and precise results in a variety of industrial applications.
These presses have a special steel cylinder rod, which is treated and chromium-plated to ensure maximum strength and reliability over time.
The robust construction allows intensive pressing work to be carried out without any problems.
These presses are equipped with a motorised control unit with a two-speed hydraulic pump with automatic switch-on.
This system allows the cylinder’s rod working speed to be adjusted according to the operator’s needs, ensuring maximum precision and efficiency.
In addition, operation via a 3-position lever control valve allows a free hand to work, which simplifies operation and consequently improves productivity.
Another important feature is the possibility of adjusting the pressure force via a calibration valve, to manage the power according to the work to be performed.
This makes it easy to adapt to different types of work and achieve a quick and optimal result in every situation.
Further versatility and practicality is offered by the height-adjustable bench by means of a winch or lever, depending on the model.
This allows the press to be adapted to different work requirements, improving the comfort and efficiency of workers.
In addition, the workbench can be raised by means of a special winch or pole, depending on the model, offering further options and flexibility.
In addition, all presses are supplied with a pressure gauge included as standard to monitor the working pressure in real time, ensuring safety and control during operation.
The OMCN 2-speed electro-hydraulic presses from 20 to 150 tonnes are the ideal choice for professionals looking for reliability, precision and versatility in every pressing job.
FEATURES OF THE ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC PRESS
- Working range 20 T to 150 T
- Cylinder rod made of special chrome-plated and treated steel.
- 2-speed motordriven control unit with automatic switch-on.
- Operated by 3-position lever control valve.
- Equipped with calibration valve to adjust power.
- Table height adjustable.
- Pressure gauge supplied as standard.
PROS AND CONS
Let’s find out the pros and cons to help those who decide to buy the W Line electro-hydraulic motorised 2-speed press.
- High performance product made in Italy
- Height adjustable bench for maximum versatility
- Automatic double speed
- Robust construction: strong, durable and easy to maintain
- Ergonomic frame: for greater comfort during use
- CE compliant for safe and easy working
- Some models have bench descent by means of a rod
- Piston descent in the first speed may be slow
- Specially designed for professionals and not suitable for those looking for low-cost equipment
|MODEL||TON||SPEED ROD||SPEED WORKING||D||E||F||G||H||MOTOR POWER||A×B×C||WEIGHT|
|156/W||20||450 mm/min||450 mm/min||510 mm||1000 mm||140 mm||285 mm||Ø 50 mm||1,5 kw||196×50×111 cm||200 Kg|
|P30/W||30||575 mm/min||575 mm/min||695 mm||1000 mm||170 mm||260 mm||Ø 60 mm||3 kw||202×60×160 cm||330 Kg|
|161/W||40||575 mm/min||575 mm/min||775 mm||1135 mm||195 mm||260 mm||Ø 60 mm||3 kw||213×85×165 cm||470 Kg|
|162/W||50||600 mm/min||215 mm/min||775 mm||1135 mm||205 mm||260 mm||Ø 60 mm||1,5 kw||213×85×165 cm||530 Kg|
|163/W||70||595 mm/min||260 mm/min||880 mm||1120 mm||265 mm||310 mm||Ø 90 mm||3 kw||221×90×175 cm||800 Kg|
|164/W||100||570 mm/min||180 mm/min||1010 mm||1055 mm||280 mm||310 mm||Ø 110 mm||3 kw||231×90×193 cm||1050 Kg|
|164/WS||100||570 mm/min||180 mm/min||1520 mm||1065 mm||360 mm||310 mm||Ø 110 mm||3 kw||247×130×232 cm||1500 Kg|
|204/W||150||600 mm/min||120 mm/min||1520 mm||1018 mm||410 mm||400 mm||Ø 140 mm||4 kw||260×130×247 cm||2200 Kg|
|204/WE||150||600 mm/min||120 mm/min||1020 mm||1035 mm||410 mm||400 mm||Ø 140 mm||4 kw||260×130×197 cm||1870 Kg|
- Power adjustment valve
- Manual bench lift lever for 164/WS – 204/W – 204/WE models
- Manual winch for bench lifting on P30/W – 161/W – 162/W – 163/W – 164/W models
- Oil pressure gauge
OPTIONALS AND ACCESSORIES
- V-shaped prisms
- Pin-extracting plate
- Pair of adjustable tailstock
- Tee slots milled plate
- Stroke end limit switch
- Anti-rotation device for piston rod
- Mobile ram