XU117 – COMEC VPT190 Engine Block and Cylinder Head Pressure Testing Machine
The COMEC VPT190 is a cylinder head pressure tester for engine rebuild workshops and automotive industry.
The Comec VPT190 is a tester for heads and blocks, designed to easily find leaks or cracks that cause pressure loss in internal combustion engines.
Carefully designed, the Comec VPT190 pressure tester is made of stainless steel which prevents any form of corrosion.
It is completely covered with insulating material to increase the insulation and keep the water temperature constant, in order to avoid heat dispersion and reduce waste, thereby minimising heating costs.
Furthermore, it is possible to set the entire fluid heating process, through a programmable timer which controls the operation of the 2 efficient and independent action resistances, in a completely automatic way, thanks to pre-set programs.
Through a comfortable and intuitive touch-screen panel, the operator has the complete management of the machine and the movement of the head-holder cradle which can rotate 360 ° on its own axis.
The considerable capacity of the stainless steel tank allows the testing of heads and blocks of big dimensions up to 1350 mm in length, including the monoblocks of Iveco Cursor or Caterpillar engines.
A wide range of standard accessories completes the rich equipment of the Comec VPT190 pressure test.
PROS AND CONS
Now let’s see what the PROs and CONs are for the end user who has to buy the Comec VPT190.
- Very high quality production with first-rate materials that ensure long life of the machine
- Insulated stainless steel construction to prevent waste of heat
- Heating system controlled by automatic timer to reduce power absorption.
- Easy-to-use touch-screen control also for operators without experience
- High safety standards for the use of high temperature liquid
- Quick and easy maintenance operation
- Waiting times for water to warm up the circuit before operating is necessary
- Product not suitable for hobbyists or occasional operation
|Max. head capacity||1350×460×410 mm|
|Tank capacity||710 Lt|
|Max. cradle travel||550 mm|
|Cradle rotation speed||4 RPM|
|Cradle speed up and down||60 mm/sec|
|Heating elements power||2 × 4,5 kW|
|Adjustable working temperature||30 ÷ 90° C|
|Hydraulic unit power||0,75 kW|
|Cradle gearmotor power||0,25 kW|
- Touchscreen control panel
- Programmable timer
- LED lighting lamp
- Parallel supports for flat cylinder head
- Orientable parallel supports for inclined cylinder heads
- Plexiglas plates locking brackets with plates
- L=380 mm fixing rod with nuts and washers
- 500×250×30 mm plexiglas plate
- 800×250×30 mm plexiglas plate
- 500×500×8 mm rubber sheet
- 500×500×3 mm oil-proof rubber sheet
- Side plate with quick-release coupling
- Wrench set
- Instruction manual