MU524 – COMEC RP-1400-CNC CYLINDER HEAD AND BLOCK SURFACER
The cylinder head resurfacing machine COMEC RP-1400-CNC is of the year 2018 and it is like new.
Comec RP1400.CNC is a numerically controlled resurfacer designed for grinding cylinder heads and engine blocks for cars and industrial vehicles, as well as all flat surfaces that require the highest finishing quality.
Thanks to its advanced construction technologies, such as the brushless motor and laser sensor, this resurfacer allows the automatic and precise positioning of the milling plate, accurate scanning of the surface, and perfect finishing of the planes, including aluminum cylinder heads with pre-chambers.
Thanks to the advanced construction technologies adopted, such as the brushless motor and laser sensor, this milling machine allows automatic and precise positioning of the cutting plate, accurate scanning of the surface, and perfect finishing of planes, including aluminum cylinder heads with pre-chambers.
The Comec RP1400.CNC is also equipped with a convenient and intuitive touch screen panel, which allows maximum control of machining parameters and cutter rotation speeds.
The advanced construction features and CNC technology, also allow for the storage of a wide range of working setups that can be easily recalled in case of series processing.
It comes with a Ø 410 mm diameter cutter plate for CBN-PCD cutting inserts, and a range of accessories that make it versatile and efficient right from the first installation.
This resurfacing machine is the ideal solution for the modern engine rebuilding workshop that needs to process cast iron or aluminum cylinder heads and blocks.
PROS AND CONS
Let’s explore what are the PRO’s and CON’s of the Comec RP1400.CNC in order to help the final user in the purchase decision.
- Surfacing machine equipped with the most advanced technical features and automatism
- Automatic control and laser scanning enable maximum optimization of working time
- Possibility of saving various working configurations
- Product widely tested and appreciated by specialists in the industry
- Learning CNC controls can take some time for the less experienced
- Due to high demand, delivery time can be quite long
- Being a high-end TOP product, it is not ideal for those looking for a cheap resurfacing machine
|Max. corsa tavola||1410 mm|
|Max. lunghezza lavorabile||1195 mm|
|Min. – Max. larghezza lavorabile||405 mm|
|Min. – Max. altezza lavorabile||170÷690 mm|
|Superficie utile tavola||1100×335 mm|
|Diametro piatto fresa||Ø 405 mm|
|Velocità rotazione piatto fresa||300÷1200 RPM|
|Velocità variabile avanzamento tavola||0÷1500 mm/min|
|Motore testa||2,2 kW|
|Motore tavola||0,75 kW|
|Coppia motore testa||1,27 Nm|
- Single phase power supply (230V/50Hz/1ph)
- Ball screw drives on table and column
- Table travel on linear railways
- CNC controlled brushless motor
- Surface scanning system by laser sensor
- Touch screen control panel
- Electronic handwheel for head positioning
- Ø 405 mm CBN-PCD milling plate
- ½” CBN/PCD toolholder – Ref. UT1330
- ½” CBN insert – Ref. UT1355
- Swinging arm control panel
- Safety guard with slinding doors
- Nr. 2 pair of parallel supports – Ref. PV0160
- Nr. 4 large clamps – Ref. PV0021
- 1 Lt. small clamps – Ref. PV0022
- lubricating oil
- Wrench set
- Instruction manual