BST860 – Disassembly Bench Springs and Support for Operations on Cylinder Heads
The Comec BST 860 cylinder head supporting bench is an essential equipment for any engine rebuilding shop.
With its pneumatic piston operated by an ergonomic foot pedal, it greatly simplifies the removal and installation of valve springs.
In addition, the presence of a filter regulator, which allows easy adjustment of the operating pressure, ensures flawless precision during operations.
A quick and rugged clamping system provides a firm grip on the cylinder head, which can be freely rotated up to 360° for easy access to any corner of the head where work needs to be done.
This flexibility significantly expands the applications of the Comec BST860 bench, making it ideal for various operations on engine heads.
PROS AND CONS
Let us now look at the PRO’s and CON’s for the end user who decides to purchase the Comec BST860 universal cylinder head bench.
- Universal equipment enabling numerous operations on engine heads
- Entirely made in Italy
- Limited basic equipment for more complex operations
|Useful table surface
- Lower support pneumatic cylinder
- Adjustable upper pneumatic cylinder
- Pneumatic foot control
- Filter-lubricator unit with pressure regulator and gauge
- 360° pivoting support table
- Quick clamps for cylinder heads locking
- Set of spring press tips
- Service wrench set
- Instruction manual